A vacancy has arisen within the business for a driver to support the workshop operation. The successful candidate must hold a HGV licence and DCPC. The position is day based Monday to Friday, but will include some Saturday working if there is a demand.
The key responsibilities are:
- Collection & Delivery of customers vehicle for servicing and/or repairs
- Road testing completed vehicles
- Collection & Delivery of parts
- Keeping the yard tidy/organising parking
- Checking of courtesy vehicles – oil, water, tyres, cleaning etc
There are opportunities to progress into other areas of the business (recovery, Tacho calibrations) if the successful candidate wishes to.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call Jeffrey Johns (HR Manager) on 0208-594-2477 to register your interest.